Spend some time with local breastfeeding and birth experts discussing the basics of getting breastfeeding off to a fantastic start. We aim to empower you and give you real-life expectations and tips to achieve your breastfeeding goals.
In this 2-hour workshop we will cover...
- Normal breastfeeding timeline and what to expect day-to-day in the first few weeks and months
- Ways to build confidence and know you are providing enough milk for your baby
- Laid-back breastfeeding - the BEST position for establishing a comfortable and ideal latch
- Tips on pumping and going back to work
- Avoiding common 'booby-traps' along the way
We promise you will leave armed with the tools to have confidence in your breastfeeding relationship!
Nicole Stecker (www.rockyourbirth.net) lives in SW Minneapolis with her husband, beautiful daughter, Evelyn and handsome sons, Frank & Knox. After an unfulfilling corporate career , she decided to follow her passion of all things birth. She is now a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator, Lactation Counselor, Hypno-doula, yoga instructor and nursing student on the long journey to Nurse Midwifery.
Liz Hochman is a local Hopkins resident and has brought both of her newborn baby girls (now 9 and 6) home to her Hopkins residence. After several years in Market Research, Liz got bit by the birth bug and followed her passion to support women through this transformational time in their lives. As a Lactation Counselor and Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator she brings with her the evidence and information that is needed to find success with breastfeeding.