EDUCATION FOR REAL LIFE
Laugh, cry, connect, and learn from this all-inclusive Lamaze Class. Designed to meet the unique needs of each individual student and their support team. Liz and Nicole are committed to providing each birthing person and their partner the exact information they are seeking by creating a custom class each and every time. Students will leave feeling empowered and excited to give birth.
March 11, 18, and 25th 12:30 - 4:30
- Identifying fears and concerns to build up your confidence
- Clarifying your individual values for birth preferences, birth place, and provider
- Learning communication skills to utilize both before, during, and after your birth
- Gaining important information on what to expect from Normal Stages and Phases of birth
- Practicing hands-on comfort measures
- Learning all of the common medications and interventions
- Practicing communication skills for pregnancy and birth when navigating choices with your provider
- Labor Support 101 - how partners can be integrated members of the birth team
- Postpartum healing and expectations
- Breastfeeding and newborn basics
COST INCLUDES: Pregnant person + birthing partner
Refunds/Cancellations: A full refund is given upon request up to 7 days prior to class start. After which time a $30 processing fee will be applied for refund.