Spend some time with local breastfeeding and birth experts discussing the basics of getting breastfeeding off to a fantastic start. We aim to empower you and give you real-life expectations and tips to achieve your breastfeeding goals.
In this 2-hour workshop we will cover...
- Normal breastfeeding timeline and what to expect day-to-day in the first few weeks and months
- Ways to build confidence and know you are providing enough milk for your baby
- Laid-back breastfeeding - the BEST position for establishing a comfortable and ideal latch
- Tips on pumping and going back to work
- Avoiding common 'booby-traps' along the way
We promise you will leave armed with the tools to have confidence in your breastfeeding relationship!
ALL STUDENTS RECEIVE:
- Student Handbook Customized to the Twin Cities Birth options and resources
- 10% off in-stock and custom orders with your class registration at Baby Grand redeemable after the first class
- 20% off Nook Niche Nursing Pillows, as well as occasional featured items