EDUCATION FOR REAL LIFE
Only have one day and need to get some quick childbirth education done? Maybe you took another class and feel like it just didn't quite hit the mark? Don't worry! We got you!
You can expect the same awesome birthED vibe in this class with evidence-based information containing the basic information needed to prepare for birth. This express class will help expectant families navigate the birth process and make informed decisions for their births.
We will cover:
- Normal stages and phases of birth
- When to go to your place of birth or call your team
- Identifying early labor signs
- Coping strategies for labor
- Common Medications and Interventions
- Informed Decision Making
- Choices and Planning
* PLEASE NOTE: Breastfeeding + Newborn care are not covered in this class but can be added on to make a nearly complete childbirth education.*
COST INCLUDES: Pregnant person + birthing partner
Refunds/Cancellations: A full refund is given upon request up to 7 days prior to class start. After which time a $30 processing fee will be applied for refund.
**A minimum of 3 students is required to run any class. You will be notified if minimums are not reached and private classes will be offered. birthED will never leave you without education!