This 4 hour class is customized for those who are birthing after having had a previous cesarean. Whether you are wholeheartedly committed to Vaginal Birth After Cesarean or you're still on the fence this class has been hand crafted to gently guide you through evidenced based information to help you have an empowered birth.
- Sharing previous birth story in a safe, non-judgemental, and comfortable space
- Normal stages and phases of labor and what to expect
- Current research and evidenced based information on Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Tips on how to identify a VBAC friendly vs. tolerant provider
- Tips on creating a birth plan for either your Vaginal Birth after Cesarean OR your Repeat Surgical Birth.
- Identifying your unique values and those of your partner's to aid you in creating a customized birth preferences letter that suits you as individuals
- Comfort measures hands on practice
Our experienced educators have witnessed, as doulas, many VBAC, Trial of Labor after Cesarean, and Repeat Cesarean births in the Twin Cities area and can offer you a full breadth of detail in regards to your choice of birth place and provider.
COST INCLUDES: Pregnant person + birthing partner
Refunds/Cancellations: A full refund is given upon request up to 7 days prior to class start. After which time a $30 processing fee will be applied for refund.
**A minimum of 3 students is required to run any class. You will be notified if minimums are not reached and private classes will be offered. birthED will never leave you without education!