EDUCATION FOR REAL LIFE
We know the summers are busy and the weekends are full of trips to the cabin and soaking up our glorious Minnesota summer weather. Instead of spending a multi weekend class with us we offer a weekend express in the summer to help you get in your education without sacrificing your weekends. Get all the birthED goodness in this condensed format class.
July 28th and 29th 1-5pm
- Identifying your individual values for birth preferences, birth place, and provider
- Learning communication skills to utilize both before, during, and after your birth
- Gaining important information on what to expect from Normal Stages and Phases of birth
- Practicing hands-on comfort measures
- Learning all of the common medications and interventions
- Labor Support 101 - how partners can be integrated members of the birth team
- Postpartum healing and expectations
COST INCLUDES: Pregnant person + birthing partner
Breastfeeding is not covered in this class - please add on a Breastfeeding + Newborn care class for a full education.
Refunds/Cancellations: A full refund is given upon request up to 7 days prior to class start. After which time a $30 processing fee will be applied for refund.