1. What made you want to be a Massage Therapist and how long have you been practicing?
Massage Therapy and Bodywork are great ways to combine my fascination of anatomy and physiology and love of helping people. I feel honored to be a part a client's journey towards health and wellness. I have been practicing for almost 15 years.
2. Who are your favorite clients?
I feel incredibly grateful to be able to work with all types of clients. I really enjoy working with people who are pregnant and postpartum and other care takers such as: nurses, midwives, doulas, teachers, parents,and other body workers.
3. Is there anything else you do professionally outside of Massage work?
I am also trained as a Birth and Postpartum Doula and take on a limited number of those types of clients.
4. If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
I am a sugar addict, so if nutrition wasn't a concern, I would eat candy for the rest of my life.
5. If you got a whole day to yourself and you could be anywhere in the world, what would you be doing and with who?
I would be on the beach in Costa Rica or Madeline Island with my family.
Massage Hours: Tuesdays/Wednesdays 10-7pm (if needs arise outside these hours please contact us)